I do not want ogrins.

khaos

I had gotten a yellow ogrin morphing potion to put in my shop, but i accidently used it. :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: can i redo this? and if not, can someone give me a xweetok morphing potion and starry pb or starry xweetok morph potion? :(

I had gotten a yellow ogrin morphing potion to put in my shop, but i accidently used it. :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: can i redo this? and if not, can someone give me a xweetok morphing potion and starry pb or starry xweetok morph potion? :(

No, you can't undo this. That stinks. :(

In the future though, you should use Quickstock, it's much harder to make a mistake that way.

Sorry I cant help you ._.

The xweetok potion and starry pb are not that expensive^^

The blue morphing potion is about 130k and the pb 90k take a look at the trading post.

If thats too expensive you could buy a orange koi mp these are about 29k

or a green uni morphing potion for 19k

oooooh poor javi,i'm sooo sorry for your xweetok :guiltysmiley: .Sorry that i can't help you is just that i only 70k nps.I hope you get you xweetok back,i'll be supporting you on the way.But maybe if just keep trying it will work,i've heard that if you're lucky you can get a starry paint brush by playing key quest,but i'm not sure because i've never won one before.Oh well good luck javi ^_^

2wgbsl3.jpg