Very Very Annoying - Can't Even Start Off!

sup@hels

No I didn't you see :/ because I'm only on step 3

3. Next, click the Altador sun button (right next to the janitor). It will not do anything nor work. Click CONTINUE (very important).

I can't click the little star button thing :S sorry I'm not too good with describing things!

Make sure you click it carefully, so that you don't miss the link.

There are a lot of small links in this plot. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I certainly am having the same problem. What exactly is meant by clicking on the correct link? I am getting this when I click on the janitor - "The janitor shouts at you, "HEY! Stop leaving the lights on in the observatory! It's wasteful! I CAN'T STAND WASTEFULNESS!! RAAARGHH!!"

Now, I try to click on the button next to the janitor, which is not functional, as in, it is not pushable. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that the button is even a button, lol. Can some please explain what to do now? I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Make sure you click it carefully, so that you don't miss the link.

There are a lot of small links in this plot. ;)

This is probably the issue you're running into - only the very centre of the button is actually a link.

Also, you may want to try clearing your web browser's cache to see if that helps.

Hmm... are you sure you haven't completed the step already then? It's possible that the button may become unclickable once it's been pressed - does the plot let you continue onwards?

Also alot of times you have to press continue for it to valid so check the step befor that and make sure it is actually completed.