Capri Sun Sposor Event

Wembly

So there's a new sponsor event from Capri Sun http://www.neopets.com/sponsors/caprisun/2011/ and it has a 'community challenge' option so I joined but I don't really understand how its a community challenge if the next part says that I have to do the things to see if I can personally win? So the instructions say that the progress meter will show how far we have to go for the week but how to you tell how far you have gone for the week? Am I missing something here or is this just a really poorly laid out site?

So there's a new sponsor event from Capri Sun http://www.neopets.c.../caprisun/2011/ and it has a 'community challenge' option so I joined but I don't really understand how its a community challenge if the next part says that I have to do the things to see if I can personally win? So the instructions say that the progress meter will show how far we have to go for the week but how to you tell how far you have gone for the week? Am I missing something here or is this just a really poorly laid out site?

I think it's just very poorly done.

I was looking around yesterday for the same thing, but I think it just fails to show you how you've done.

On the bright side, you can make an easy 6,000nps by doing the straw game (and getting 10- sending 3x) and then playing the racing game (3x).

(Then depending on how much effort you feel like putting in, at least another 600np from the arm wrestle game-- you can just start it and quit/send score and get 300np per... or go farther and get more).