Hissi Fit---Parts Is Parts

Scarlet Fever

Ok, so here's the deal: My friend and I were lucky enough to both create our Hissis yesterday; she loves the black and red pattern of Halloween Hissis and I completely adore the bone armature that comes with it. What would be the easiest way for us to work this out where she has the color for her Hissi, but I get the PB Clothing for mine? (preferably without any pounding. It's risky and mean to the poor Hissis)

The best way is to have you paint the hissi halloween on your account, remove the clothes and send the unclothed hissi back to your friend :) You can simply do it with transferring.

The best way is to have you paint the hissi halloween on your account, remove the clothes and send the unclothed hissi back to your friend :) You can simply do it with transferring.

False. The paintbrush clothes will automatically go with the pet if you transfer so sadly the only option to keep the clothing is to pound.

Awesome. I thought so...but I was afraid for some reason the clothing would follow the snake if I transferred. lol...Needless to say, I've never worked with PB clothing before. :*

@Wembly (Aws, because I love Fraggle Rock)....That makes me quite sad....Hmmm...I guess we'll have to give it a go then.

False. The paintbrush clothes will automatically go with the pet if you transfer so sadly the only option to keep the clothing is to pound.

^ I second this.

Even if you remove the clothing from your pet, any PB clothing will stay with the pet.

If TNT did not do this, you can imagine people trying to gain from exploiting the items (especially those with lab maps...)

Sorry! :/

Yeah it is sad. Here is the quote from tnt's help section

Any deluxe paint brush items that match the Neopet's colour will go with the Neopet, regardless if it is wearing them at the time or not. Even items worn by a different pet at the time will be transferred if they match the colour of the pet who is being sent.

Yikes...We're probably better off just buying two separate Halloween brushes. lol...Thanks all.

@CheeseStorm: Yeah, I can imagine...I suppose it was just some wishful thinking on my part. ^_^