Altador- The Collecter

Alison

Once you have taken out the correct amount of neopoints, which it sounds like you have, but just check after 5-10 mins, becuase TNT does change the Inflation Rate.

Open up all 3 stores in a browser, so you can switch easily back and forth store to store, pick a store, refresh, and then just keep going to each store, clicking each screen, Hitting F5 (refreshing), looking for the item, then go to the next one.

That is what I did, and it seemed to work, but remember to check the inflation rate, as it does change, and if you are refreshing with the wrong amount of neopoints out, you will probably never find the item.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
Once you have taken out the correct amount of neopoints, which it sounds like you have, but just check after 5-10 mins, becuase TNT does change the Inflation Rate.

Open up all 3 stores in a browser, so you can switch easily back and forth store to store, pick a store, refresh, and then just keep going to each store, clicking each screen, Hitting F5 (refreshing), looking for the item, then go to the next one.

That is what I did, and it seemed to work, but remember to check the inflation rate, as it does change, and if you are refreshing with the wrong amount of neopoints out, you will probably never find the item.

Good luck!

Do you have to have the exact amount or can you have more, because I did open the 3 stores in 3 windows and each one had a different rate!!!