Altador Cup Prizes...

Kosby

Okay...so I'm looking to spend my points in the AC Prize Shop before it closes and I don't know which is the best investment.

I have 19,000 points to spend so i could get:

1 x Slushie Slinger Waitress Wig = 10,000 points

1 x Commemorative AC V Stamp = 5,000 points

...then some other bits and bobs for the other 4,000.

BUT I don't know if I'd be better of getting 3 x Commemorative AC V Stamp instead of 1 X wig.

The wig is currently worth about 1.5 - 1.8 on the TP, and the stamp around 450K, so at the moment they wouldn't make as much (about 1.35mill) , but I was thinking, as the stamps are single use, would the price go up for them in the future, then making it worth me getting them instead of the wig...?

Sorry for the long winded explanation, but I'm trying to make the best out of my hard-earned points and I don't mind waiting for things to be worth something, as long as they are going to be...

Thanks! ^_^

Personally, I would go for the stamps. I agree with you, their value is bound to increase over time. Which, might prove to be the better investment.

But I'm not sure if they are easy items to sell, or not. Which, I think the wig might be.

Still, you can get 3 stamps and only 1 wig, maybe getting those and waiting, even if you considered the hard-to-sell factor, is the best course of action.

So, yes, I would go for the stamps :)

But I'm not sure if they are easy items to sell, or not. Which, I think the wig might be.

Mmmm, this was also part of my dilemma...but then there are 20+ other wigs on the TP, and a similar amount of stamps... Gahhh.

Thank you for the advice though! Much appreciated :yes: