What are TCG's?

bbs15

The cards are mostly to be collected, I think. They don't appear to have any other purpose. Some of them can get you avatars, like MSPP and Chokato :)

Guest Yoshinho

TCG's are basically trading cards like those you never see on TV xD.

They are pretty much useless except for selling or avatar's so yeah. Though some still are worth a lot since they are kinda rare at times

They are quest items too... Light faeries trade them for a level.

That's the collectible cards. TCGs are different, you can only get them from buying TCG cards in real life or buying them from other users :)

That's part of the reason that MSP is worth so much :D there was a very small chance of getting one from the First Edition TCG set, but they're not sold in stores anymore

Reference: http://www.sunnyneo.com/neofaq.php

Ahh I remember those now, I actually bought a pack years ago when i was in grade school. I only have one card left that I know of in my box of misc cards, never cared for them like I did for magic or yu-gi-oh back then so they never got an album.

Edit: I lied I still have all 8 cards(8+1 code card) they were all just sharing a sleeve. I don't think I used the code, I wonder if it still works, got a promo card and a shiny one. I can't believe I bought so many pokemon cards with my allowance back then....

they used to be part of a neopets game like yugioh etc., but that never was very popular iirc. now they're just used mainly as collectibles, although if you go to the neopets tcg boards there are still people who like "duelling" with their sets haha xD

speaking of mspp, there was a lender on earlier today who created a huge thread on the neoboards. got in too late though. *heavy sigh*