How on EARTH does Key Quest work?!?

Tank Girl

Okay, I have a few questions about Key Quest. I don't really understand it..

Does it always cost NC to play it or can you play free games? (i.e what does it mean when it says "Note: If you don't have any Key Quest tokens, one is provided temporarily for you in game. (You will not see this token in your Collector's Case.) If you already have Key Quest tokens that you'd like to use, remember to put them in your Key Quest Quick List using the Collector's Case before you play!")

And regarding that, does a token entitle you to a game or is it just merely an 'avatar' to represent you during the game?

I bought a Negg Faerie token thinking that meant I could play.. But I had played a couple of games and I hadn't even 'equipped' it or whatever. Does this mean I will be charged to my bank for anything??

Basically, I don't get it. Can anyone give me a heads up???

it doesn't cost any NC or NP to play. and the token is the game piece you play with. it's kind of like choosing the car or the hat in Monopoly. then you can add individual tokens to your "quick list" and choose a different one from that list right before you choose a game to join.

Okay, I have a few questions about Key Quest. I don't really understand it..

Does it always cost NC to play it or can you play free games? (i.e what does it mean when it says "Note: If you don't have any Key Quest tokens, one is provided temporarily for you in game. (You will not see this token in your Collector's Case.) If you already have Key Quest tokens that you'd like to use, remember to put them in your Key Quest Quick List using the Collector's Case before you play!")

And regarding that, does a token entitle you to a game or is it just merely an 'avatar' to represent you during the game?

I bought a Negg Faerie token thinking that meant I could play.. But I had played a couple of games and I hadn't even 'equipped' it or whatever. Does this mean I will be charged to my bank for anything??

Basically, I don't get it. Can anyone give me a heads up???

they have a good tutorial =D

you could also check TDNs help page

Guest Yoshinho

Key quest is basically your average board game it is very similar to monopoly except you do not buy homes or hotels xD. Once you play your first/second game, you will get used to it. Also there are free tokens around Neopets too.

You should add some Neofriends and get them to host a game with you so you can get use to it more O:

I was confused too but I've been playing quick games to get the hang of it.

But like other people mentioned TDN has guides for it.

Just in case this wasn't clear already, if you don't have any keyquest tokens from buying an acutal plushie or from buying a token from the mall, you can still play you just won't be able to pick your token, one will be assigned to you. So have fun and start earning some np and items!

Side note: I suggest always playing 5 key, 2 player games so you get the best prizes.

Oooh thanks for the tips guys!

I looked up the prizes, is that literally all the prizes you can get? Someone told me they got a Yurble Sandwich worth like 700K from there??

Umm, I don't see prizes listed on the TDN guide but sunnyneo has a very complete list here http://games.sunnyneo.com/keyquest/prizelist.php#content and you can win paint brushes and lab map pieces too which are quite expensive so take a look at the list if you'd like. Also there are season specific prizes listed there too.