Habitarium Question

Spritzie

I had a question about the Barracks. How is this building special and worth building, since soldiers can be placed in houses as well?

I'm really hoping that you can place the soldiers in the barracks, and they automatically come out when there's pests. (Since other than repairing buildings, they just seem to wander around aimlessly, getting in the way.) Does anyone know if that's the case?

If it's not, is there another reason I should build any barracks, or just stick with houses?

Barracks heal soldiers faster, apparently. Don't build them unless you're at level 50 and just want to fill up your bar quicker. Soldiers don't automatically come out, you still have to take them out when pests are there. I have two, and keep one filled with half of my soldiers. The other half wander around until I need to heal them again.

Thank you! I'll probably never build them in that case. It's very rare for any of my P3's health to lower much at all, so at this point, there's no reason to bother with them.

I'll keep that in mind for when I reach level 50.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.