Rate All my Graphics

Zac

I made this topic so everyone could see some of my gaphics i might post later ones too...

-Anime blogs

-Metroid Blog (to see it used go to my shop)

Screenshot Banner (metroid)

Guild logo

Screenshot banner

Penguinova Avvie

Penguinova Siggy

Userlookup 1

userlookup 2

So much for you can't make graphics on MSPaint :P Please Rate :yes:

i actully agree who heartedly that you can make awsome stuff in mspaint however ive seen some better examples of this statement then most of your work(ofcourse its also tons better then some stuff ive seen as well), i think you just need to spend a little more time todo detailing.(i actully have the same issue when i work on RL art) that and work on where you put your text, most of your stuff have them in places that it the background is so busy and there is so little contrast between it and your text that it is hard to read. now layout wise i like all of it you deff have a good eye for that. but i think the text thing is what you shuld work on most if the whole background is just too busy for it maybe try to fidn a way to work a solid block of color somewhere to place your text on. it is all seffinatly a great start tho, just gotta keep practicing(like all of us)

Thanks for the ratings...Ill try to do something

Heres my newsest graphic

Yoshi userlookup

Metroidsblog.jpg

<div align=center><table width="379" height="254" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="background: url(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/lore_lanu/Metroidsblog.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat">
<tr><td width="19" height="55"></td><td width="168"></td><td width="111"></td></tr>
<tr><td height="167"></td><td valign="top">
<div style="width: 88%; height: 183px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000; overflow: auto;  scrollbar-face-color: #CC0000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #990000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3dlight-color: red; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: red;">
PLACE YOUR TEXT HERE
</div>
</div> </td><td></td></tr><tr><td height="32"></td></table>

THere you go metroid...you can edit it but dont erase th ecredit :yes: