What Do I Do?

Ryuusei

I was foolish back then thinking that the 5-account limit is for each e-mail. I guess I was wrong... I had no access and creativity with the first Team Challenge so I challenged myself in the EXTRA account from another e-mail address.... That means participatory medal for that account... I don't want to log on to that account anymore or try to self freeze coz I might freeze my main account too... :/ What do I do?

If you just leave it alone and not log in, eventually it will get purged or die or whatever without you doing anything. So if you're really that worried about it and don't really care about the account, then just leave it alone and you should be all good. And just so you know, the more illegal part was challenging yourself on a side account so yeah, don't do that again from any of your other sides.

Yeah! I definitely learned my lesson :) Thank you for your tip. I won't be using that account for a WHILE. Like 2 years :) So it would be purged. :D Hopefully I can list in my main account my official side accounts when TNT allows me to use 13+ parts of the site. I think I input my birthday wrong and even though I contacted them, they still won't let me. LoL! :D