Regretful decisions?

Rachany

GAHH I'm so frustrated. Just now, I was deciding whether or not to zap my lab or battle pet (my Xwee that I wanted to paint desert). At first I went with my battle pet, but then last moment, on random impulse, I chose my lab pet. Guess what? My lab pet just got zapped DESERT. GEAHFADSKFFJN. I know that it may be different if I chose my battle pet, but STILL. Painting her desert has been my DREAM as soon as I decided to get a Xwee. GAHHH!!! I know I'm overreacting, but it's just really annoying :|

SO, have YOU ever had a zap where you regretted the outcome?

Yeah I have once. I zapped a Chomby Halloween just after I painted my own chomby (Sidisa) to halloween... Was worthy of a facepalm.

Another one I can think of is the zap to a maraquan korbat... I'd rather have had another pet of mine maraquan.

The worst zap was that I accidently zapped my pirate kougra, but luckily the only thing that changed were the stats.

Uggh, I feel your pain. I hate peophins, they kind of creep me out, and my lab pet is stuck as a peophin. Seriously every other time I've zapped, which has been pretty much ever day for a year, I have had 1 maybe 2 color changes before a species change and now that I've got Tagg stuck as a peophin how many color changes did he get? Six -_- If I had know it was going to just change colors a bunch of times I would have zapped a few other pets and bought a morphing potion to get Tagg from being a Peophin :rolleyes_anim: oh the irony of life.

aweeeee so sorry Rachany. I have held off zapping my main pet because I had the pet I wanted (snow wocky), anyway, he was turned invisible by a random event. As I had no idea what I was going to do about it or if I wanted to paint him snow again, I decided to zap him to get his stats up (I use him to fight in the battle dome and have been training him like crazy). Well he finally changed species, he is now a yellow Nimmo YUCK. Can't wait for the next change lol.

Choosing my lab pet. His name was battytabrok and he changed into a faerie cybunny but I kept zapping him and he was turned into a maraquan (he was already back to a korbat) and that's one of my dream colors for my ixi (mmaraquan or darigan).

Guest ErikaChristine

I had a Christmas Kacheek and I was getting sick of her colour... but I loved the species. I was stupidly hoping that perhaps I'd get a cool zap of white or maybe desert. But nope! She changed into a Mynci. I ended up pounding her, because we were never very attached.

I've regretted something worse than a zap....I always thought I wanted a Maraquan Kyrii, but when I finally BOUGHT the paint brush and painted the pet, I decided I didn't really like it that much. I gave the pet to a friend and bought a Lost Desert PB instead for my Usul. I've had her for ages and now I'm starting to regret that choice too...I want a Lost Desert Lutari now because they're much cuter than the LD Usul!