Cellphones in School

antiaircraft

Increased RF exposure will inevitably lead to more illness from compromised immune systems, nervous system, brain disorders, organ problems, tumors and cancer.

Go to this website where they talk about the radiation from cell phones (scroll down at the bottom). It tells you EVERYTHING you need to know and they do damage, specially if you already have a brain illness.

http://www.rense.com/general56/rad.htm

You guys do realize what I said about cell phone radiation is for FIVE YEAR OLDS! Most of us here are not five years old. Am I correct? Therefore we are not damaged nearly as much as five year olds. Also, please take into consideration that 5 year old brains are not quite as large as an adults brain.

Now unless you have a brain illness, like Ellie's friend had, you shouldn't worry too, TOO much, unless you talk almost 24/7 on the phone.

I am very sorry about what happened to your dear friend, but what is done is done. Fourtunatly, we are growing in our knowledge of cell phones and can hopefully help prevent these future comings.

(That might not make any sense, the end, because I just wanted to use fancy wording. Lol. :P)

Business calls pertains nothing to the topic.

Let us get back on track, eh?

This post has been close by a member of staff (Chipmonker) because of this thread's old age!

PM me, Chipmonker, to have it reopened and/or for any other mod-ish duty.