good sites for browsing painted pets/petpets?

webpixie

i use to use rainbowpool.net and loved it but sadly it went down.

you were able to show on a single page all colors of a type of pet or all pets of a color, and you were able to click on a specific pet from the list to see all its positions..

also had the same for browsing reg/painted petpets(tho minues the positions part)

anyways dose anyone else know a good site that is similar in browseing feature, that is up to date?

for the life of me i cant find one by serching google..

sorry to be asking about other neopets sites other then TDN but yall dont have this feature, it actully was pretty much all rainbowpool was, pets and colors..

yes but all the images do not actully show on one page you ahve to click them for a popup(at least as far as pets, for petpets they just load on many pages if there are too many for one), i like them to show on one page so i can compare them, thats the feature im looking for as i have the connection to handle it and its how i prefer to view.

so anyone else?

thanks julie!

rainbowpool went down totally a few weeks ago, a month orso ago the front page went down but you could still acess the site if you had a url to one of the pages still on the server.. if the main page was still up id probly contact them to see if they would let me have the coding(with credit) and host the site and keep it up myself. it was so great.

but that site isnt up to date at all it dosnt even have a xweetok, much less recntly added pets

• 2 weeks later...

I was quite disappointed when rainbowpool.net went down, and despite wombling far and wide amongst neopets sites I have yet to find one quite of the same caliber. PPT's section is pretty good, but is still missing some pets and petpets as is the other site linked to above.

Hopefully these sites will update and continue to further their selection of colors and pets.

I was quite disappointed when rainbowpool.net went down, and despite wombling far and wide amongst neopets sites I have yet to find one quite of the same caliber. PPT's section is pretty good, but is still missing some pets and petpets as is the other site linked to above.

Hopefully these sites will update and continue to further their selection of colors and pets.

yea ppt isnt near as good as rainbowpool, infact i cant ever get the "see all epts that can be painted XXX" to work which is anouying.. TNT should pick up what rainbowpool did, it shoudlnt take too mcuh bandwidth if you are hotlinking neopets(which belive rainbowpool did)

like i said i wish i knew who ran it so i could just contact them and ask for use of their script to run the site myself(with credit to the originals of course)..