Altador Plot help.

MOPGhost

are you sure you followed everythign exactly here? like clickignthe continue button after the necklace?

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/part13/

*edited* sorr bout the comment botuhte farmer i realized i was wrong as soon as i posted it, lol

only advice is recheck your steps and refresh the page, maybe clar your catch

I have another problem. I can't find the protecter anyone knows a another contellation website?

have you used both te ones listed on TDN? i know my boyfriend did a google serch to get to the one that just tells you outright what cordinates are for your constallation but i dont know what the name of it was.. so if you really want to go that route then google serch it

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, This is my first post here, but I also need altador help. I am currently working on the altador plot, but the ting is I started it when it came out, then gave up on it, when I couldnt figure out the water plant. Now I want tp restart the plot, or at least continue where I left off, but I am having some issues. One this is that I have the constelations for the plot up to part 12, but book entries only up to part 10, does that make sense?? I also cant remeber how, when, or where to do the water at, is it because i never did the watder portion I am having trouble now? PLEASE HELP, i really want to finish this plot, I didnt even realize it was still open until the latest editorial

you should make your own help topic, there is a guide on TDN you can find everything you need todo there

I'm having trouble with the Vaeolus. Does anyone know any special tricks to get past it? I followed the guide to the letter and took care of it, checking on it every minute, for 32 times and it still won't show the skeith!

Edit: Oops. Should make my own topic. Sorry.