Anime? Random Chat

negg_faerie

Welcome Anime Lovers + Random Stuff lovers. I like sailor moon and pokemon. Who likes Anime?

For the random lovers who likes neopets? This great site, Youtube, coke cameras?

Tell me what you like and we'll talk about it! :D

omg!

yay another fellow anime lover! :D

OMG i used to watch sailor moon ALL the time!

then it stopped showing and yea...

i dont watch pokemon as much anymore but its still good :]

I LOVE inuyasha, full moon, fruits basket, ranma 1/3, ccs, saiyuki,

bleach, naruto....ermmm more xD

oh and theres a board in the medias and entertainment section that

says 'anyone here like anime'

its old though so yea no one goes on it much xD

YAY!!, lot's of people like ( or love ) Anime!! Yeah it's really stinks though.. I try to see the sailor stars and super S sailor moon episodes on youtube but I can't anymore since last year my computer didn't have anymore megabytes and gigabytes.

I've just started watching Naruto on this cartoon show, where they put on different type of cartoons.

No I think it's called Toasted TV, you might've never heard of it. But since i'm from Australia I don't think that tv show is famillar to you.

No, it's on normal TV, maybe America and different countries have different channels.

Wait, you do have Sky Digital in Auz, don't you?

according to wikipedia its only in United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and New Zealand

as far as places to see any of theese shows you can usually downlaod episodes from peer to peer programs but i woudlnt use them unless you have an active virus scanner and use a widely trusted program liek shearaza... and deffiantly dont download .exe or .zip files, and dont downlaod movie clips that the file size is obviusly WAY too small, those are usually fake files..

err sorry for the off topic ness

as far as anime goes, by most anime geek's standards im a newbie, i love the many movies ive seen from Studio Ghibli(spirited away, Kiki's Delivery Service, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Winds; all of which i beilve were bought by disney)

as far as series... desert punk, moon phase, fooly cooly, Haibane-Renmei, and ah my goddess are the ones im currently most in love with.

love most of the anime shows on/have been on adult swim(which according to wikipedia should actulyl be airing in Australia) plus nurato which shows on toonami

love and seen lots more but those are be far the ones i most love.

Yeah, Naruto has been on "Toasted Tv" for a while now. But I think it's just the first episodes. I love Spirited Away too. My mum thinks it's kind of depressing because it's about a girl who's parents turn into pigs, and "Sen" has to be the maid and stuff. I love the part when washes that mud dude and then that water spirit comes out and flys away.Then Sen is in the water, floating in it and shes holding a seed.

Yeah that's the coolest part I my opinion. :)

confuciousnz = No, I don't think in Australia they have Sky digital, we only have Foxtel and Foxtel digital.

But I don't even have either.

yeah, ANIME is the best!

http://www.tautoz.com/ghiblimuseum/]Here's a tour guide thingy of Ghibli Museum..[/url]

dvdplayer.jpg

That is a pwner DVD player...done by Studio Ghibli!

hahaha i NEED that thing, the acorn jsut makes me thing of ice age tho hehe