Any Bronies around here?

Manta

haha yeah. it's pretty great actually. also amusing that the age group that views most of the Youtube episodes are males 17-23 :P

Anyway, I drew myself as a pony.

oh_god_i__m_a_brony_by_toadsdontexist-d3crc1o.png

I have brown hair and brown eyes, but I love green, so i stuck it all over the place. Also, I like grey, hence the body color. The symbol is my personal symbol that I made up a few years ago...Used to have a necklace with a pendant of the symbol, but I lost it :(

dA link

Comments appreciated, although it was just a doodley sketch i had fun with :)

awwwwww! it's so cute :) I think it's very well done! it's great how you incorporated your own physical attributes as well :)

personally, I don't watch the show :P but still, .... :)

also, I checked out your dA, you're really good! : D

OMG! This is the cutest thing ever! It looks awesome. And it totally makes me think of you. (Which is the point, I know. :P)

EDIT: I loved My Little Ponies when I was little. I had a bunch of these little ones that were all hard plastic and were different colors. Some where transparent colors, some were glittery. They were awesome. :D

thanks guys!! :D I'm really pleased with how it turned out :) Hoping to watch more MLP this weekend so I can be 20% cooler and stuff :laughingsmiley: