So many things wrong

Problems: On neopets my site theme (Haunted Woods Theme) isn't showing up- all I see is a blue bar. My pets aren't showing up. Where the word neopets should be in the upper left hand corner isn't showing up- I can still click there and it will take me to the main page. I can't play any games a black screen shows up where the game should be. I was just playing games earlier today. I finished one and was about to start another and the black screen showed up instead. Habitarium still works though. Where the orange post title is on the forums all I see is the top half of the words- if I highlight the words I can see them. I can't see the emoticons next to the post. I ran stopzilla (anti-spyware) it said I have MakeMeSearch.com hijaker and system polices.disable task manager hijacker on my computer.

Currently that's it but it seems like problems come and go.

I tried switching browsers and going into add/remove programs to delete MakeMeSearch.com I had 12 of them on my computer I now have 10.

I'm using Firefox now but I have the same problems on IE

My computer info:

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition

System model: Dell DE051

Intel® 82865G Graphics Controller

I'm looking at my system information and don't know what's important but I just seen under Internet Setting>Cache>List of objects it says Shockwave ActiveX Control status damaged.

I don't know what you need to know so if I forget something or it doesn't make sense please let me know and I'll do my best to get more information on it.

Thank you.

Thank you! Everything seems to be working great. I can see the graphics, play games, and the virus's were deleted.