What's your next big purchase?

rocknriot

My next big purchase you ask? Nothing much except for the whole Secret Laboratory Map set, I've yet to get Lab Ray Access. :P

Some pieces can be more expensive than others, so why not save up for it?

No way me too! :) I think they're about 1 mil total or so, and I'm only at 660k or so, but to be honest I'm just going to wait until I have WAY more money lol

No way me too! :) I think they're about 1 mil total or so, and I'm only at 660k or so, but to be honest I'm just going to wait until I have WAY more money lol

Keep going! It took me around two weeks to get it. If you're trying to play games to earn the neopoints, try playing the ones that require a lot of refreshing. Like Pyramids of something like that :P I remember I got Piece 8 through a random event--apparently they're around 330-350k, and the price ain't going down either! Just remember-lots of refreshing.

Keep going! It took me around two weeks to get it. If you're trying to play games to earn the neopoints, try playing the ones that require a lot of refreshing. Like Pyramids of something like that :P I remember I got Piece 8 through a random event--apparently they're around 330-350k, and the price ain't going down either! Just remember-lots of refreshing.

That's really good advice! It's slower making NP through games if they're not the super-quick flash games but it's definitely rewarding to play html games like Dice-a-Roo. I've won the jackpot a few times but it's the food and RE that make that game worthwhile.