What kind of coffee do you drink?

rocknriot

I adore coffee (especially mochas), but it's not something I drink all the time. It's more of an 'out with friends' sort of drink that I treat myself to. We don't have a coffee pot to brew it here at home and if I drink it too late I have issues falling asleep! I normally stick with tea. I just discovered a black mango tea at Trader Joe's that is amazing!

I love coffee, but I don't like Starbucks. Their coffee always taste burnt to me. The best coffee I have ever had is from a place called Java in Twin Falls, Idaho. The Thai Coffee is fabulous they use dulce de leche syrup and then add really whipped cream with lots of powered sugar in it to the top. 0:) Heavenly!!!

I drink mine black with around four sugars (that's down from six so I'm doing well so far :P ) If I'm out with friends and at a Starbucks/Costa I'll have either a caramel macchiato in lieu of a dessert or a double esspresso with a ton of sugar. The type I adore more than anything is Turkish coffee. It comes to you in a very small cup, black and goopy with a couple un-ground beans in it. It's served without milk with a glass of water on the side. Drink it and be awake for ages!

I love plain hot latte's at Starbucks, low-fat milk (the usual milk is too pungent for me), extra shot espresso and 1 and a half pack of brown sugar. Grande size too, because I can't apply the above to a Venti size. I haven't found the perfect concoction for Venti, and it's too expensive and huge for me anyway. I wasn't a coffee drinker, and I still am not, though I LOVE coffee.

I would usually get coffee twice/thrice a month. But since I started college, coffee's a lot more regular. But it would be only during intense weeks, and sometimes the twice/thrice still applies. LATELY THOUGH! I find myself craving coffee like mad. Doesn't help that I'm nocturnal. And I can't take instant coffee. It makes my hands shake.

Mmm, now I want coffee, but I'd be up all night if I made some. I usually go nuts for just a strong cup of coffee with a bit of Bailey's or Amarula in it (don't worry, I'm not an alcoholic or anything XD), but when I went to Italy I got totally hooked on cappuccinos (with just a touch of sugar), and that's usually what I order when I don't get regular drip coffee. I can't drink Starbucks because their espresso is all pre-made and bitter, and I worked in a coffee shop that pulled it fresh for every order, so I can definitely taste the difference now. I'd hate to think of myself as a coffee snob, but once you work in a coffee shop for a while it's kind of hard not to be. XP

I absolutely adore Chai Lattes or just Chai Tea. I also enjoy Caramel Macchiatos. But if I'm making my own coffee, then French Vanilla creamer, 2 sugars (sweet n low works too). Yum yum!

I am a barista at my college's Rao's coffee shop (one of 3 shops... I think they are trying to expand more, idk).

Their coffee is really some of the best I've had. The only coffee that I've had that is better was in Italy. :P

I was drinking like.. 2-3 cups a day because it's free for employees.

Then I changed medications and my doctor was like, you have to stop drinking caffeine so much.

So I weened myself off it and got on decaf (sad)... but their decaf is just as good as the caf so it's not so bad.

I make myself dark-chocolate decaf lattes, YUM!

And, our Chai lattes, BEST. EVER. like EVER. srsly.

I wish I could bring myself to drink it black, but sadly, I can't.

When I can't get Rao's coffee and I need to buy cheap coffee I just get Mellita, which is pretty decent for just store-bought coffee.

I hate starbucks regular blends. They over-roast their beans, imo.

I do love raspberry mocha's from them, though.

--

On a side note, if anyone likes K-dramas, you should watch "Coffee Prince" it's adorable!

I dislike Starbucks, but only because I'm against chains. Although I do frequent the local coffee shops.

I'm a total girl when it comes to my coffee, I'm a big fan of frappes. Particularly the raspberry chai frappe and iced/hot ivory raspberry coffee at one of the local places.

Can anyone tell I'm a complete sucker for raspberry flavored things?

I love coffee. My favorite brand is Dunkin Donuts... I normally only add a teaspoon of sugar or so to it, I can't stand it black. Irish creme is also very nice. :mellow:

I've never had Starbucks or McDonald's brand coffee (though I would like to try the latter).

I was never a coffee drinker until last year, when I started drinking it at work. Now that I'm at university, I drink it almost every day. I usually buy Nescafe or Moccona sachets - mocha, vanilla latte or hazelnut latte, no sugars. Just for the record, I hate cappuccinos.

If I'm going to buy a coffee from somewhere, it'll be Starbucks. I usually get frappes rather than hot drinks from there, though.

Coffee is pretty much my soulmate, haha. If I'm drinking drip coffee, I like to brew some French Roast myself. I guess I just know exactly how strong/weak I like it better than they do at a coffee shop. At a coffee shop, I usually get a chai tea latte or a hot chocolate, possibly an iced latte if I'm in the mood for it.

Caffeine addict and not afraid to admit it. :)