Hitpoints?

Krystle <3

There's other ways. For sure, you can do Endurance training at the Mystery Island Training School, or Krawk Island's Academy. (But it only raises 1 HP at a time, usually, and costs Codestones or Dubloons.) You can zap your pet with the lab ray, but, if can (and most likely will) change your pets gender, color, and species. (So don't go that route unless you don't care what it looks like at this point.)

I believe there's Neggs that might raise them, but I'm not sure.

I use a lab ray for my pet. I have a pet I use just for zapping. Just today or yesterday she went up 5 hps but then again she's gone down in them and changed gender before so nothing certain when using the ray. It is fun though

I use a lab ray for my pet. I have a pet I use just for zapping. Just today or yesterday she went up 5 hps but then again she's gone down in them and changed gender before so nothing certain when using the ray. It is fun though

Really? I've been using the lab ray for years and I've never had my pet lose hit points.

I thought that was the one stat the ray didn't decrease. o_O

Really? I've been using the lab ray for years and I've never had my pet lose hit points.

I thought that was the one stat the ray didn't decrease. o_O

Maybe I was just imaging it because everything else changes but I'm almost positive my pet lost some hp before.

Eh. maybe not. Don't quote me on anything... ever. :whistle:

How do I get my pets hitpoints up? I did a Faerie Queen quest the other day and they raised slightly, but is there anything else I can do other than waiting around for another quest from her?!

If your pet's stats are low, you can get free stats at Coltzan's Shrine (timing is important here HH:MM:SS):

XX:XX:10 raises 1 Defense Point

XX:XX:15 raises 1 Movement Point

XX:30:XX raises 1 Strength Point

XX:30:00 raises 10 Strength Points

XX:00:XX raises 1 Hit Point

Every even hour (2 am NST, 4 pm NST, ...) raises 1 level

If your pet's level is below 40, train at the Pirates Academy since dubloons are cheaper (and you can get them for free with Coltzan's Shrine too) than codestones but it will take more time to increase your stats

If your pet's level is above 40 but below 250, train at the Techo School on Mystery Island

If your pet's level is above 250, train at the Ninja School which is also on Mystery Island

I believe there's Neggs that might raise them, but I'm not sure.

Faerie Queen Negg (57 tokens at Neggery) give 1 hit point

Snegg (126 tokens) give 2-3 movement points and 2-3 max hit points

Spiked Neggs (195 tokens) give 1-3 max hit points

Super Neggs (210 tokens) give 1 level, 1-3 max hit points and 1-3 movement points

Cool Neggs (247 tokens) give 1-2 levels, 1-3 max hit points, 1-3 movement points and 1-3 strengh points