All my P3's are no where to be seen?

Starr Katt

:worried: I left the tab to Habitarium on while I surfed the web. I went back to refresh because my internet went down for a second, and when the game got back up, all my P3's were gone. I checked all the buildings, as well, and I can see my population is 7/19.

Edit: Thank you for the reply! Anyways, I have tried refreshing and closing the window and going on Habi again, but nothing has worked so far. I can see the little numbers that pop up when you harvest and nest or build (like 2+ ect), but my little guys are invisible. Which is quite frustrating. I sent in a ticket, so hopefully TNT will look into it.

Edit: Yes! It's back up! I left it for a whole day, maybe more, and now it works :)

Oh dear! Have you tried re-clicking the Habitarium link to start the game again?

I've had a random tiny little egg on my game which appeared from nowhere and has never gone away. I hope you can sort your glitch out!