Sloth Avatars

Eric

Note: The Sloth avatars are no longer available. If you dont have them you're going to have to wait until next year :(

Today, the two seasonal Sloth avatars are again available - the I *heart* Sloth avatar, and the I <3 Happiness avatar.

iheartslothy.gif

The I *heart* Sloth avatar is obtained by visiting the Virtupets Mind Control Laboratory and choosing the following answers:

C. Your one and only master, whom you will obey for eternity.

D. Bow at his feet and wait for him to use you as an ottoman.

B. Mutant.

C. Pretend to obey the Space Faerie, but then push her out the porthole when she's not looking.

A. Dr. Frank Sloth - Because he said so.

Remember to tick the box next to "I agree that Virtupets is not responsible for any bodily injury or brain spasms that may occur during the duration of the Dr. Sloth Loyalty Test".

ihearthappiness.gif

The I <3 Happiness avatar is obtained by visiting the Happiness Faerie's Gallery of Heroes entry with the I *heart* Sloth avatar active. You can change your avatar through your Neoboards Preferences page.

love_sloth.gif

Indeed he is. Happy Sloth Appreciation Day. ;)

hey avatar log said the second wasnt seasonal, tis just common for everyone to go get it right after getting the first ^_^

and go me, these 2 set me at the 200 mark, muhahahaha oh thank you happiness faerie :D

woohoo!!! I LOVE sloth day!!!! Had the first avie on my own ;) and now I have the second. EXCITEMENT! :woot: