Multiple Neopets users in a house?

Nekodeamos

Hey there. I have a question about whether or not two people living in the same house, with the same ip address, can have their own accounts on Neopets.

I've got an account, and my fiancé sees me playing, and is thinking of making one of his own.

I know some sites will only let you have one account per ip address.

I'm just worried that if he makes an account, and this rule exists, they'll think it's a side account being used inappropriately, and I'll get banned.

Does anyone have the answer?

And thanks, in advance.

It is perfectly fine to have more than one person in a house with Neopets accounts. Both my husband and I play, and a lot of people also have spouses, children, parents, and siblings that play. TNT understands that families like to enjoy the site. They want multiple people in a household to all have accounts, since it means more money to them (through exposure to advertising).

The rule that Neopets has is that each person is allowed to have 5 accounts of their own - one to do dailies and play games, and the others for pet storage. That means that you can have 5 accounts tied to your email address. Your partner can do the same. Sharing an account is not allowed; each person needs to have their own.

So encourage your sweetie to make his own account, and get playing!

It is perfectly fine to have more than one person in a house with Neopets accounts. Both my husband and I play, and a lot of people also have spouses, children, parents, and siblings that play. TNT understands that families like to enjoy the site. They want multiple people in a household to all have accounts, since it means more money to them (through exposure to advertising).

The rule that Neopets has is that each person is allowed to have 5 accounts of their own - one to do dailies and play games, and the others for pet storage. That means that you can have 5 accounts tied to your email address. Your partner can do the same. Sharing an account is not allowed; each person needs to have their own.

So encourage your sweetie to make his own account, and get playing!

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your assistance.

My sister and I used to do this, nearly 9 years ago, before I knew they froze people, or anything like that, and we never had an issue. (We did use different computers.)

And for the last 2 years, my husband and I have played, juggling which computers we used. (We both used each of our laptops and my desktop. Though now, I only use my work computer and my netbook, and he only uses his work computer, his laptop, and our old laptop, just to simplify things.)

We've never once had an issue.