Habitarium help

Olivia_D

For weeks now I've been locked out of my habit. I've tried to open in various browsers and on different computers. I've also asked people on the forums for help as well. finally I sent a ticket on neopets for help about it for help. Since I know I'm not alone on this I thought I'd share what they told me!

Hello!

Thank you for writing in and sharing your experiences with our Habitarium game! We've categorized your ticket based on these issues and will do our best to fix them soon. Unfortunately we do not have a solution at this time. The programmers are working on it.

If you would like to try a workaround to be able to enter your Habitarium before we come up with a final solution, it involves temporarily opening another Habitarium on a side account.

Step 1: In your browser, open Neopets.com login pages on two separate tabs. Make sure both tabs are logged out.

Step 2: Log in to your side account on one tab only. Open Habitarium on a side account. Complete the tutorial. Refresh the game to make sure everything is working properly.

Step 3: In the same browser, without logging out or closing your side Habitarium, go to the other Neopets tab and log in with your main account. Open Habitarium. It will get stuck on loading (most likely) which is normal.

Step 4: Without closing your main Habitarium, switch to the side account Habitarium and open the item bag. It should load the item bag from your Main Habitarium, not your side. It may take a few tries to get this right.

Step 5: Once you can view your Main Habitarium item bag in your side Habitarium, delete as many of the non-NC items as you can. Periodically return to the Main Habitarium tab and refresh to see if it will let you back into the game. (Do not refresh the side-Habitarium page as you will have to start the process over again.) You may have to delete all non-Nc items before the game will load.

Please understand that this method is experimental, and that we have not been able to share this with other players, as it will not work with all Habitarium games. You may discuss this with other players if you wish, just warn them it may not work. This workaround is NOT our final solution to the problem, however until one is found and released, it is better than nothing.

If this fixes your main Habitarium, just leave your side Habitarium game alone so you will not be frozen for having two accounts earning NP. However, if it does not work, please refrain from continuing to play on your side, as your accounts will be frozen.

If you need further assistance on this matter, you may respond to this ticket.

Good luck, intrepid P3 scientist!

Yelena Z.

~~~I tried this and I got my stuff on the side account, but could not access my main account! let me know if anyone does get it to work - I'm curious! :D