How Do I Go About Trading A Pet?

Scarlet Fever

I was lucky enough to stumble upon a Jetsam in the pound today (yeah, I was looking for a Chomby. hehe). I fed it, had it play with stuff, and painted it Camouflage..basically made it happy and pretty, because I wanted to; but it's never been something I really wanted. It doesn't have a particularly wonderful name (_p0kerface) and its stats are far from impressive, but it's a decent-looking LE pet.

The problem is, I have no idea what would be appropriate to ask for it....let alone how or where to go about that. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks so much! I hadn't considered the first, which I'll probably do in a few moments. Is there anything I need to look out for in terms of TOS? The most I really know is you can only trade pets one for one.

I peeked at the board, but I wasn't sure if it was still in use, because of the first post (and the link posted in there is currently down. lol)

Thanks again! Looks like I just need a good home for him. I was able to create 2 Chombies on my side accounts! Now I can keep one, give one away, and sell that darn Chomby Morph Potion I got this morning!

Tradeneopets.com is a good website but it's currently down for maintenance - I can let you know when it's back up if you like? It's an awesome website with loads of users. You're sure to find a good home for your Jetsam ^_^

I peeked at the board, but I wasn't sure if it was still in use, because of the first post (and the link posted in there is currently down. lol)

Yep, pets move pretty fast on that thread. I always post my UFA/UFT there!