Firefox 4! =D

It annoyed me when I first got it because certain add-ons I like using (KeyConfig and Reload Every -- the latter is NOT used on Neopets, it's used to keep me at the top of the online list for a different click website that does allow refreshers) weren't compatible, but well, it's not a huge difference. And FF 4 is working much much smother than FF 3.1.16 (I think that was the last one...).

It annoyed me when I first got it because certain add-ons I like using (KeyConfig and Reload Every -- the latter is NOT used on Neopets, it's used to keep me at the top of the online list for a different click website that does allow refreshers) weren't compatible, but well, it's not a huge difference.

You may want to look at Tab Mix Plus (which provides a lot of tab-related functionality, including automatic refreshing), although it does look like the add-ons you were missing have been updated by their developers now (slow add-on authors have been a long-time problem for Firefox, and we've been working on ways to shift the responsibility for compatibility checking to a quicker system ;) ).