Login Issues?

Vespiquen

I go to login to my account and it tells me my word is wrong so, I send a reminder to my email but it says they are unable to find my account. It's not frozen or anything because I'm looking at it. Is anyone else having this problem or at least know how I can fix it?

Considering the number of people affected, this is probably a glitch on TNT's end, which they should have fixed fairly quickly once they wake up in five hours or so. :yes:

I'm so glad it wasn't just me. I'd just changed my DNS server cos I kept getting a DNS failure and then it logged me out and I couldn't get back in! I thought I'd been frozen or something lol

Thankfully, I've just managed to log back in, after an hour waiting cos it said I'd tried my password too many times.

Yay! I'm glad to know it was an issue for other people as well. I tried to log on before work to check the DD game, and it told me my password was incorrect 3 times (though it was right all 3 times). After checking my lookup to make sure everything was as I left it, I tried again and got in.

I just logged in now with no issues.

Is anyone else still having this issue or is it possibly fixed now?

I had this problem before, only I ended up losing my account. It wasn't frozen though. It simply disapeared. Hopefully my problem was different. I'm thinking maybe it was because I was on an unsecure computer because I had another account hacked. i ditched that computer and got a new (and faster!) one and I haven't had that problem since! Unfortunatly, those accounts had cool avatars like the lever of doom and older challenge ones that are now retired :ohno: