Scratchoffs

Do you use yours? Sell them? Save them? What ones do you buy? I buy mine from the Lost Desert Kiosk. I will scratch one off every once in a while- if it's one of the not so rare ones but I still sell most of them. Now I got a Sandtravaganza and I don't know what I want to do with it. The jackpot's so big (10million!!!) but it's selling for around 700K on the trading post. I don't want to think about what to do with it, decide to scratch it and find out the jackpots been reset. Just want to know what most of you guys do with your scratchies.

I like to buy the ones at the ice caves kiosk. I think I've only ever been lucky enough to get a scratchcard that was actually worth something twice. Always scratch the rubbish ones. Sold one of the good ones for a nice plump profit, and dared to scratch the other one, but had no luck, so I'd be reluctant to scratch it if I ever got a good one again.

I thought about and since the jackpot was so big I decided to scratch it and got natta nothing zilch. :S Should of sold but it was exciting for those few minutes I scratched I'm definitely just going to sell the card if I get lucky again.

I thought about and since the jackpot was so big I decided to scratch it and got natta nothing zilch. :S Should of sold but it was exciting for those few minutes I scratched I'm definitely just going to sell the card if I get lucky again.

I think you did the right thing. Sure, the neopoints you can get from selling it is nice enough, but on the other hand you can now say you've scratched a scratchcard worth 700k. If you just want the money, then you can get that in a number of ways. For example, I've got 550k profit from stuff I bought last half price day. Or getting 45k from Habitarium in a day is another way. The money is good and all, but I think it's worth doing stuff like this even if just for the hell of it. After all, it is a game, right? No need to think everything through, just have fun. Do stuff others would consider crazy. ;)