How do I make more nps!!

Krystle <3

Like everyone else, I am money hungry on neopets!! I do my dailies religiously, I don't play games very often because it's so time consuming, but I will.. haha. Give me some tips! I am still trying to figure out stuff on neopets, I am gonna start hitting things full force now. I don't even necessarily have one thing I am trying to work towards earning. What do you guys do for nps and what are you earning for? :wub_anim:

Frankly my suggestions for easy games would be kass basher on the third difficulty {not hard to unlock}, whacka sloth, fashion ever {900np for just pressing "submit score" 3 times}.

You can play a lot of quick neopets games and make a fortune. I personally go the paintbrush restock method.

I find Key Quest to be quite useful. I get together with a friend; we both pretty much play until we both get 10 gold keys, however much NP we want, or until we're bored. lol...Gold KQ keys can yield some decently pricey items to sell and you can save silver keys for days you don't have time to play (they still have Neggs and Codestones, so you can still make some good money from silver keys, too). I don't mess around with the stock market much unless I have a good deal of NP that I can just leave there (say around 1mil), it's better for a spend-thrift like myself as I won't take it out unless I make a decent profit...unlike the bank. It takes time, but it can really pay off.

I'm saving up for PBs, myself...The Secret Lab is great and all, but I don't want to run the risk of changing a Cybunny into a Buzz or something. lol

Let Habitarium collect money for you. You can make tens of thousands every day from Habitarium, and it will do all the work! Personally, I keep mostly Workers, because then I don't have to do anything except when they get tired. I also have a handful of Soldiers, and four Nesters. :)

Some games are easy money:

- Kass Basher: Just get to Hard mode, then get 800 points or more. If you're lucky with the wind, that can mean 3k in 30-60 seconds.

- Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol: Click the four guys three times per game, should give you about 1.7k for three games.

- Catch the Petpet: Click the right pet 4 times per game, should give you a total of about 1.4k for three games.

- Chicks Patrol: Click the chicks. Easily 1.8k total.

- KCA 100% Awesome Swag Bag Saver: Just click the stuff at the top, then end game when you get 1k points. That'll give you 1k NP. Easy 3k.

- Dannon Danimals Coolision Blaster: Probably easiest 3k ever. 1k in game equals 1k NP. You're GUARANTEED to get way more on the first level. (I've got 22.7k on the first level.)

- Fashion Fever: Start game, end game, Send score, get 300 NPs.

- Post Pebbles Rock, Bump & Bowl: Score 1k to earn 1k NPs. Easy 3k. You'll get it on the first or second ball.

And there are many more games that are easy to gain neopoints from. ;)

I can vouch for the Habitarium, mine is making me a pile. It's really not that time-consuming; it goes very fast if you can leave a browser window open and just check on it every couple of hours.

Other than that, I'm not a big gamer either (no patience, and I stink at them), but in the course of going for the gamer avatar I've found a few I can get the full 1000 nps on every time and I play those three times a day, and usually do the game of the day for double nps even if I'm no good at it. I'm sure you can find a few you can play pretty quickly for maximum nps (I really like Hasee Bounce, very fast and pretty easy). And I buy stocks every day... you do have to wait for them to go up, but after you've got a decent portfolio something is doubled almost every day.

For real money fast, though, I'd totally go for the Habitarium. I haven't even tried the key quest, but now that I've read all of these responses I think I will!

Play KQ a lot, Keep Habitarium open even if you aren't playing on Neo at the time just keep the tab open, I stink at games I don't find them time consuming because I am bad at them, so I just try my best and send my score anyway and it all really adds up I make thousands and I think kids play better than me. Also I personally love the stock market it just takes longer, but for every 15k I spend I get at least 30k-45k which is waaaaaay more than my yearly bank account interest. This is with every 1,000shares I buy. It does take a long time though, but the return is always better than bank interest.

Adver-Video is great too. I just leave it running in the background and I can usually make more than 2k for doing absolutly nothing. It only takes about 5 minutes too.

Keyquest is another great option, especially when you get prizes to sell that are worth a good sum.