Deciding on petpets for my main account pets..

webpixie

so i was thinking i wanted some nice petpets to keep permanently on my main pets. anyways was looking through pets i found a few i like but cant decide so i figured i would ask for yall's opinions to help me decide.

first the 2 pets they will be going on...

Molly_ratty the mutant xweetok.. she currently has a ghost deaver

xweetok_mutant_baby.gif

and Sam_Smite the blue lutari.. currently with a zapped petpet(will be moving that over to my lab pet)

lutari_blue_baby.gif

now the 3 petpets that caught my eye the most..

first option is a Lutra

lutra_blue.gif

second is a Seece

seece_blue.gif

thrid is a Manjeer

manger_green.gif

so what do yall think?

I think the Lutra would go well with your Lutari, but I don't think any of those really go with the Xweetok. =/

I dunno how this will go down with you, but I thought a Mutant Slorg might go well?

xweetok_mutant_baby.gifslorg_mutant.gif

I dunno how this will go down with you, but I thought a Mutant Slorg might go well?

heh yea i like the mutant slorg as well, might head over and re-check out the other mutant petpets too while im at it.. i actully had a slorg on her for quite awhile..

May I suggest a Mutant Mazzew? (for the xweetok)

eh i dont like the Mutant Mazzew at all, plus i personally dont think they lok too well together.

You realise if you move a zapped pet it goes back to its original form right? Just checking

of course i know, thats why i didnt refer to it as a specices and just as a zapped petpet

i just only zap cheap pets so the current one on my lab rat pet i wont zap.

I only like the Lutra, for your Lutari. Dunno about the others, but I'm a very picky person when it comes to neopets and petpets.

I like the lutra for the lutari and maybe the seece for the xweetok if you paint it baby or something

why would i paint my xweetok baby when i lover her mutant? i painted her as such so she looks more liek a rat, hence why i piced the petpet its mouse/rat like. thisis a discussion about petpets for them, not how to make my pets look. personally i hate the baby xweetok along with most of the babys

Do you have all the petpet avatars?

no but i plan on just borrowing most of them from TDN and my guild(just havnt gotten to it), i keep my last pet slot open for avi use