Oh. My. Gosh.

Rose_682

I just got my first Fountain Faerie Quest in over NINE years. Count em. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. 9.

HOLY CARP! (Yes, spelled carp on purpose. No swearing on the forums.... LOL)

She wants a Deluxe Tree House. Anyone have any idea on the value of something like that?

Anyway, I just had to yell and scream about it for a while.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fantastic! Best of luck finding that tree house. I'd look for you, but... I'm barely sneaking on here in the intervals between mum looking over my shoulder. :P

YAY YOU! :thumbsup:

I think I'll wait for now. If I get a second fountain quest, I'll decide what to do with the first, if I haven't already, but right now my pets are lab ray pets, except for the Alazetia, whom I love dearly, just as she is right now (she's a darling pet I got from a very good friend, so I won't part with her form until I decide I want something different :P)

Super congratulations! :thumbsup: That is an amazing thing to have happen. I have never had a FFQ yet, but I've only been playing for 4.5 years. And you are very lucky that it's rather inexpensive (although, I believe that the cost is probably always worth it if you have a dream colour that costs more than the item requested).

Niiiice. I just got my first one after 8+ years of playing myself. I thought it was the water faerie at first, but then I realised she didn't have hair like that and ended up being super stoked for about 5 minutes until I went and looked up the item she was asking for. :laughingsmiley:

Also, looks like yours might be cheaper than mine - congratulations.

Congrats! That's really exciting!

I'll have been on Neopets for 9 years in May, and until the Faerie Quest/Re-building Faerieland event, I'd never gotten one. My item cost about 350k. My husband got lucky with his, his cost 1000 NP.

Congratulations on the FFQ! I hope you find a use for it in time. :D

Incidentally, the TDNF language restrictions are a tad lax, so the carp technically aren't necessary. ;)

Hahaha, Thanks for all the Congratulations, ladies and gents.

I'm stoked. Now if only the people with those trades up would message me.... I hate people who post trades and leave for forever. LOL! I NEED THAT TRADE! I want my shop wizard back....