TDN safety issue.

mwcatlover

If your virus scan says your computer is clear, then there is no way for someone to acess your computer. As Ian said, unless you actually saw something pop up and download to your computer, it is highly unlikely you have any malware, though running your scan to be safe is a good idea regardless. We do advise that you change your password, however, as a simple safety precaution, since we don't know the exact extent of what the person did or what (if anything) they took. Naturally we cannot force you to change your pass, but it would be best if you did jsut to be on the safe side.

I think i went onto TDN during the trouble period. If I run a malware scan and it comes up clear, could someone have acessed my computer? I really do not want to change my passwords. Is it necessary?

Hi there!

We appreciate your concern. Chances are, if your malware scan came up clean, your system is free of malware and your computer was not accessed. Even if it were accessed at some point in the past, changing your passwords should do the trick. Be sure to use difficult passwords that nobody else might guess!

Let me know if you have any more questions.