lab map!

nerd4lifee

hey everyone :)

i was just wondering if anyone had an lab map pieces that they wanted to sell (or donate lol, if you're feeling extremely generous :P)

i don't have any pieces whatsoever and i can't find any anywhere! the only thing is, payment would either come in increments or you'd have to hold on to it for me ......

let me know please, this would be fantastic! :)

also, lol i just realised i could get the zapped avvie ... please let me know! :D

Have you searched both the shop wizard and the trading post? There are usually quite a few map pieces floating around. Remember to search for Secret Laboratory Map and click either newest, oldest or random on the trading post, or you will get no results.

On Jellyneo.net they have prices for them (sometimes a little off as worth tends to fluctuate, but it's a rough idea) here is the link: http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=show_items&name=Secret+Laboratory+Map&name_type=partial&desc=&cat=0&specialcat=0&status=0&rarity=0&sortby=name&numitems=20

oh, thanks for the tip about clicking 'newest', 'random', and 'oldest', i wasn't aware of that :P :)

i was just wondering simply because a lot of the maps on post and such, i find, are extremely overpriced.

thanks also for the website! it was helpful :)

oh, thanks for the tip about clicking 'newest', 'random', and 'oldest', i wasn't aware of that :P :)

i was just wondering simply because a lot of the maps on post and such, i find, are extremely overpriced.

thanks also for the website! it was helpful :)

Apparently it only happens when you're searching for map pieces, which is weird :S

I bought my second map around a week ago, and found that the prices had inflated a lot since I bought my first map a few months ago :/ I ended up paying 325K for No.6, and the other trades were all at 400K!! I'm sure I didn't pay that much last time! :(

No problem, good luck finding your pieces! If I find any I'll give you a good price ^_^