Back to school again

sinn7

Since a lot of people (including myself) are either already back in school after the xmas hols or going back soon I thought I'd start a board for us all to share our 1st day back and moan about the evilness of it and stuff.

My 1st day was dire. I didn't get ANY sleep the night before (I'm not exaggerating...I lay there with my eyes closed all night but I just couldn't get asleep) so I was even more wrecked than usual. Then it was raining on the way in so that didn't help. My whole year got called out of the 1st two classes to go to a prayer service to remember a girl in my class that died over the holidays :( :crying: The rest of the day just sucked cos it was long and boring and I had to redo an irish test for homework >.<

Aww lucky! I get a week's holiday near the end of feb...

Four classes?!! I think I would actually run out of the building screaming if I only had 4 classes a day! We have 9 periods each day but we usually have one or two double classes (like today we had double physics and double religion...fun!). I'm just imagining a day where all I would have would be irish, german, applied maths and business...that would be my nightmare day!!!

Man. I forgot how boring school is. More boring than I remembered.

I haven't quite sunk into the boring routine of school yet. I still feel like it's holidays.:S I'm going in every day thinking, "What am I doing here? Why are they expecting me to do work?" Gimme about a week and I should be back to my normal thoughts, "How many weeks til mid term break? When's the next half day?"