Falling into the Shadows

Hello! I've made my way back out of Shenkuu, and the Staff Tournament is leg and leg! Dante is currently in first with 50 points, while V is in 2nd with 43, only 7 away! What? That's amazing! Alberto is tied with V for 2nd also! After them is Masaryk in 3rd.

Over the past 2 days, scores have been close. AAA's scores are high this year, Ultimate Bullseye knocked Jenny out of the running for the gold, and the rest of the staffers got their score and ran away crying... that was one hard game. Snowmuncher was a game that staffers seemed to have a much easier time with. Here, staffer scores were above by over 1,200 points!

As for out missing staffers, but Ian and Shadaw are currently missing, so we have the meepit army Puppyblews tracking them down. Anyways, have a nice day with Ku-Jong, and, TILES! DUCK!

*CRASH*

*from far off* What the- CO! You're testing your Ultimate Bullseye catapult on my Kau-Jong tiles again, aren't you!

WHAT? That's ridiculous! Of course not, Livvy! Aheheh. Gotta run. Co, signing out!