Hi i need some Daily Dare gaming tips

wistiria12

Hi its just that this is my second year on the daily dare games and i want to improve my mistakes but the problem is that i challenge AAA on top chop game and my high score is 1,014 but i can't beat AAA i keep getting around 708-900.So do you have any tips on how to beat AAA on the top chop game please

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘TDN Questions’ to ‘Daily Dare 2011’.

Hi its just that this is my second year on the daily dare games and i want to improve my mistakes but the problem is that i challenge AAA on top chop game and my high score is 1,014 but i can't beat AAA i keep getting around 708-900.So do you have any tips on how to beat AAA on the top chop game please

Try just watching the white bar move up and down and tap with one hand (not on the keyboard) every time it passes the middle. Once you've got the hang of the rhythm, then hit the space bar in time. Sure, you'll lose a bit of the time bonus, but beating a level is worth more than the few points you'll lose from doing this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again everyone.I need help on another challenge and its the Hasse bounce game.I keep getting 56-167 points.Those someone has any tips on beating AAA

please :guiltysmiley:

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/hasee-bounce/

Thats a good game guide! There are two helpful cheats in it, one will double your time the other will give you better fruits^^

good luck!