Should I be worried? D:

Atta

Today, I logged onto Neopets and I had a little exclaimation mark thing in the top corner (Like... in the place where you get events from Trades?) and when I clicked on it, it took me to a 'Neomail' thing from TNT?

But.

It was blank? :O

I'm super confused...

It was sent, forever ago?

According to the date on the Neomail.

But, I'm confused.... :(

Should I be worried?

Was it a Glitch?

Or like a Warning, or something?

neopetsc.png

Really, Could it just be a Mistake? :D

I've had TNT contact me a few times, But they were just Simple Neomails about things like 'Your score for Extreme Herder has been reviewed, and blahblahblah you now have a Trophy!' and 'You have purchased an NC item!' and things like that.

I was actually really scared when I saw the little exclaimation mark thing in the top corner of my page D:

As I understand it TNT has a special system for delivering those messages to you, that can be hooked up to both automated and manual (from TNT mods) stuff. So it's likely that someone just accidentally sent you a message, meaning you can safely ignore it. :)

You're probably safe :) Like everyone else said, it's probably a mistake. You can't go on message boards or anything, so I can't think of much you'd be warned for lol :laughingsmiley:

TNT should REALLY implement a "sent" folder for NMs so you can see what NMs you've sent out, grrr!