Possible User Lookup spotlight?

Indian_ammi

Hey Guys! I wanted to enter my lookup for Fyora Day (yes I know its a long way away but hey early bird gets the worm?) and I finally finished it! Now it's just superficial editing time (maybe further if required). I just wanted you guys's in put on it!

My user look up is located here: Indian_ammi

Please and Thank you for all your (future) comments!

I like your layout :) but I think saying "Most Fairest" is rather bad grammar. Using 2 superlatives together is not correct. It's better to simply say "Fairest" or "Most Fair" (although the latter doesn't sound much better, it's technically still correct). Stick with "Fairest" is my suggestion.

Also, there appears to be a random link to the Neopets index if your hover around near "Gentle" on the bottom left. (I'm using Google Chrome, dunno if it'll be in the same place or there at all in other browsers). You might want to fiddle with your coding a little to get rid of that.

But overall, not bad at all, good luck!! :D

Hey! Thank you for the insight! Um, the words were actually what TNT uses to describe Queen Fyora so lol, I probably should have corrected that anyways :P. I'll need to fix that in my next layout overhaul coming this weekend.

Also about that link, that is really odd, I don't remember ever putting a link there...hmm...attack of a malevolent chomby?

Really? That's quite bad on their part then. Sorry for correcting you there as it wasn't your sentence.

Ahh, it's from the Neopets footer which you've covered up.

A way of getting rid of it is using

<style> #footer {display:none;} </style>

However I don't know if you'd be able to use that, as you've replaced the Neopets footer with your own.

EDIT: Nevermind about that last part. I just checked your coding and you clearly already knew what I just said. :P

Hey Guys!

I want to thank all of you guys for your imput, it was really helpful for this first-timer! I have re-edited it and posted it up. I have yet to enter it in but soon! Hopefully this edition works out better! :yes:

Also, no matter how much I tweak the coding, I still am not able to get those two wayward links out from the top and bottom....

• 3 weeks later...