Anybody else?

Is anybody else up at an ungodly hour waiting for Daily Dare? Or just waiting for Daily Dare to start? 2am where I live... ugh how come neopets can't be located in my timezone?

I really wanted to, and planned to, but I was too tired. I've been up every day for a week and a half, at 5:30, plus with 12 hour work days, my body was done. It wanted sleep and wouldn't be denied.

But I do plan to stay up until midnight NST tonight.

It's the middle of the night for you lot! 12am NST for me is at 8am, which requires not sleeping as I physically can't get up that early ^_^

Oooh 10 minutes until day 2! Hope it's a game I can do!

Is anybody else up at an ungodly hour waiting for Daily Dare? Or just waiting for Daily Dare to start? 2am where I live... ugh how come neopets can't be located in my timezone?

Haha well if it makes you feel better...the new Neoday is 3 AM for me, but I'm up...because I have to go to work. x_x Daily Dare will have to wait until the afternoon for me I fear. :P

Midnight NST is 9.00 PM here for me :3

And it's not that hard for me to stay up for it, and even though 9.00 is Technically my Bed-Time, I always seem to find a way to get my parents to let me to stay up until after I have either 'zapped my pets' or 'Beaten AAA' :D

NST midnight is 3AM for me :) Which isn't that bad these days :laughingsmiley: Although I do have midterms coming up so I can't really afford to miss too much sleep...Some of my friends get by on like 7 hours of sleep a week, but I can't do that hahaha

Today's game is hard, blegh! I hate how i never have time/skill to play these games <_<

I wasn't able to stay up for today's. :laughingsmiley: I fell asleep super quick after getting home from work.

But I will stay up tonight! (I don't have a choice. I have to drop my husband off at work at 1 am (12 am NST), so I'll check the minute I get back home. :yes:

I thought about it but I need my beauty sleep :P I accidentally clicked Abigail instead of AAA as well and I got a score of 1300... LAAAAME!!!

Same thing happened to me. It's okay though, I know I'm not good enough to keep beating AAA...and I'll probably beat him at least once anyways.