Why hello there :)

TheOxymoron

Hey everyone, I'm Kat :) And I'm new to these neck of the woods. I've been on Neopets for a year now and I really love it! I enjoy reading and listening to some good music(i.e. Paramore, The Black Keys, City and Colour, Muse, Owl City, Damone, Arcade Fire, The Postal Service, etc.) Lots of variety ;) I have 2 older siblings and 1 younger. Frozen yogurt + noodles + a good movie = my perfect night. I would like to study film in college. I found The Daily Neopets not so long ago and here we are :) I wanted to introduce myself and say I'm looking forward to making some new friends!

Haha well we all have different tastes :) I'm not a big rap fan. Actually, hate the stuff. With the exception of the amazing Eminem hehe. I'm interested in what you listen to Cornflakes?

Eminem is mind-blowing. I mean, if you're a rap appreciator. I am, to a point. The beats on his last album are awful. But his rapping is amazing, emphasis on the zing.

As for me, and thanks for asking because I looove to talk about music, lately I have been into Led Zeppelin, Beck of course, and scattered myriads of whatever my Ipod shuffles out. Today it was my R&B list - Clarence Carter (lol, I be Strokin!), Little Milton, Curtis Mayfield, Sly and the Family Stone, and too many others to name. :)

Oh alright well I can dig it haha. I don't normally listen to R&B too often but I can appreciate good music. Led Zeppelin and Beck are both inspiring, no question. You really didn't like any of the bands I listed? Arcade Fire? The Black Keys? Anything...? I love talking music too! I mostly have to earn the money to buy things I want, so I'm still saving up for an Ipod :/ Kind of a necessity for a music enthusiast like me :)