Hello to one and all!

Kwa

Hi there!

My name is Kylie and I am 25 years old and I am just new to TDN forums! I have been playing Neopets on and off for the last 10 years (and am VERY proud to have such an old active account) but have really only just gotten into the money making side of things.

I have gotten back into NP's recently as more of a way of relieving stress and chiiling out as I have a very full on job. I am a doctor who is completing my internship (and I hope to specialize in Obsetrics) plus I am the mum to 2 very cheecky girls who are 4 and 2. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone one here as I work towards my dream of turning my beloved Blumaroo Chocolate, and am hoping to have heaps of fun on the way!!

See you all round the boards and if you have any questions for me, just ask away!

~Kylie

Hiya Kylie!

Welcome to TDNF. I'm Domino. I hope that you'll love it here as much as I do. ^^ Are you zapping your Blumaroo? Or just hoping for an FFQ?

Hi Domino!

Lovely to (virtually) meet you! I would loooove an FFQ - knowing my luck it'll never happen though! And I'm still working on getting together all the map pieces so I can start zapping my Blumey! So far though, I only have about 300,000np's to my name, since I'm relativly new to playing the game in a more 'grown up' way. I have a lot of saving ahead of me!! I've starte putting my money into the stock market, after lots of reading - this seemed like the best way for me to start increasing my NP's. DO you have any suggestions for me?

Hi Domino!

Lovely to (virtually) meet you! I would loooove an FFQ - knowing my luck it'll never happen though! And I'm still working on getting together all the map pieces so I can start zapping my Blumey! So far though, I only have about 300,000np's to my name, since I'm relativly new to playing the game in a more 'grown up' way. I have a lot of saving ahead of me!! I've starte putting my money into the stock market, after lots of reading - this seemed like the best way for me to start increasing my NP's. DO you have any suggestions for me?

FFQs do happen! I got one about a year ago (and I still haven't used it!). The stock market is the best way. It just takes patience. I was also lucky enough to win a Brightvale Job Coupon from the Wheel of Knowledge, so that really helped me start off well. I mean...it's basically diligence. Play your games, do your stocks.

I've heard that the Food Club is another way to make np. I dunno. Others definetly know more than me about this.