UC Pets

xLaura

Was having a nice little chat with someone on neopets today who said the only way they'd trade their very well names pet was for a UC pet...asked him/her about them and still a little unclear on what they are..

Soooo I guess post what UC pets are... which ones you like the best/why

UC pets are 'unconverted pets' meaning they are the old style neopets drawings. Personally I don't particlularly have any desire for a UC pet because you cannot customize UC pets with clothing and that is pretty much one of my main draws to neopets currently. Some people like the old art of some of the pets better but I don't really think they are that much greater. There's a website somewhere that shows them all, I'll see if I can find it so you can see them.

Edit: Sunnyneo has one http://www.sunnyneo.com/unconvertedpets.php that shows you all the old poses for the UC pets, you can look based on color or pet.

UC pets are 'unconverted pets' meaning they are the old style neopets drawings. Personally I don't particlularly have any desire for a UC pet because you cannot customize UC pets with clothing and that is pretty much one of my main draws to neopets currently. Some people like the old art of some of the pets better but I don't really think they are that much greater. There's a website somewhere that shows them all, I'll see if I can find it so you can see them.

Edit: Sunnyneo has one http://www.sunnyneo.com/unconvertedpets.php that shows you all the old poses for the UC pets, you can look based on color or pet.

oh cool, thanks...i THINK.. if im looking at this correctly (which im probably not) I have a UC baby xweetok

oh cool, thanks...i THINK.. if im looking at this correctly (which im probably not) I have a UC baby xweetok

Your baby Xweetok is converted. There was only one Xweetok color that could remain unconverted, and that was the Faerie Xweetok.

aw shucks..when did they convert all the pets? at the same time or different?

Oh that is some time ago, short after I started playing.

I personally LOVE the UC! Unfortunately I couldn't get one because at that time I just had a normal blue eyrie. The people who had painted pets or pets who changed a lot after the customization were allowed to choose if they wanted the new ones or the old version. (Thats how I remember ^^")

I love the UC pets because they are all in different pose. The mood changes were a lot better! My dream ever since was getting a grey

eyrie, they were soo cute UC but now they just have grey fur ~_~"

Hissis were a lot cuter too *sigh*

It would be great if TNT would made a UC Paint Brush!

I dont like the customization - sure I love the Backgrounds and the Faerie dolls but my pet don't need cloth ^^"

I would rather have a UC pet then all the BG/NC Items what ever ^^"