SOCKS!

The Nova ROX

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We run. Plain and simple. There is a safehouse for humans a few miles away. If we can get there, they would have to take us in. And by the time the storm reaches us, it'll be weaker."

Splash looked up when he heard what Astarri said. "She's right. We need to do something if we're planning to survive." he said as he stuck his head out of the burrow. "The ground is pretty muddy and damp. We better get going..."

Astarri felt pressure against her wings. "Ow, my wings feel like they're being crushed!" Astarri thought of another plan of action. As long a I live, I'm fine.

Splash scurried across the damp and muddy ground while forcing himself against the wind. A few twigs were freely pulled from nearby trees by the wind and they scratched along Splash's body. He dug his claws into the ground as he grunted and thumped his tail.

• 2 weeks later...

Dagmar returned, to find the pets in total disarray.

"Of all the times when somebody needs me, it has to be the time when someone's trapped under a stick." she smiled, Bending down she said, "Don't move. I might miss if you do."

Picking up the stick with her eye-teeth, she loosed the lizard and as she spat the stick out, she heard a branch crack above them.

"LOOK OUT!!" She screamed.