SOCKS!

The Nova ROX

Plot: Socks is a normal Ferret. But one day, The Owner has to move and has to let Socks and his friends free in a forest on the outskirts of town. Socks and his friends have to find their way back home! Can they?

Form:

Name:

Color/Markings:

Pet/Wild:

Personality:

Other:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Socks

Color/Markings: Brown with white patches on his nose

Pet/Wild: Pet

Personality: Playful

Other: Socks has lived with The Owner all his life.

Socks was scared. The Owner was climbing back in his car and wouldn't let Socks go with him. He doesn't want me any more!

ferrets.jpg

Ferrets

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Form

Name: Splash

Color/Markings: Green body and a striped tail. Has spikes running down his back.

Pet/Wild: Chinese Water Dragon. (Lizard)

Personality: Friendly, determined, and a tiny bit overconfident.

Other:

A child was in his bedroom staring at a glass cage. Inside the cage was a Chinese Water Dragon that was joyfully splashing around in his water dish.

"I heard there is going to be a hurricane..." the child said softly. "I know we are going to be safe though. Don't worry, I'll protect you." The lizard, Splash, just stared back at the boy. Suddenly, a powerful wind picked up and blew a windowpane clean off of the house. The boy's father rushed into his room. "C'mon! We got to get out of here quick! The hurricane came here faster than expected!" he shouted to the boy. The father grabbed the boy's arm and tugged him out of the room. "What about Splash?!" screamed the poor boy. "Just forget about him, I'll get you a new one. Now let's go!" replied the father who was eager to leave the house. A few minutes later, the boy and his family ran out of the house. The engine of a car was heard. "They left me.." thought Splash. "The boy promised me I would be safe..." Splash jumped up and with a few good hits, the cage's lid came off. He quickly crawled out and went towards the front door of the house. "Here I go." thought Splash sadly. He went out of the house and desended into the front yard. He began running... running...

Socks saw a small lizard running around in panic from his forest hideout. The winds are picking up! No time to worry about The Owner now! Socks ran up to the lizard, grabbed his tail and dragged him back into his burrow. "Are you okay? A hurricane is coming and you can't be out there like that!"

"Socks. I thought The Owner had abandoned me until I saw you running around. They left because of they hurricane. Where did you live? My owner used to live down that way on Sepulveda Boulevard." Socks pointed down one of the streets. "Where did yours live?"

"Yea. Sometimes, The Owner told me that he was taking me to a better home. And I could see the weather reports on his TV. They weren't pretty." Socks curled up on the floor and watched through the opening, the winds tearing up the houses.

FORM

Name: Ray

Color/Markings: golden fur, white stripe running down neck and chest

Pet/Wild: golden retriever puppy

Personality: Friendly, but shy around people he doesn't know

Other: smaller than most puppies but still somewhat determined

*knocks on box* Is anyone in there? Please let me in! I don't think I can make it much longer out here!

Name: Kari

Color/Markings: black with green eyes

Pet/Wild: Wild Rat

Personality: Semi-Apathetic

Other: Imma bite you!

Kari felt the hair on her back catch a strong wind, so she shambled outside her hole to find surburbia being torn to pieces by a hurricane.She turned around to go back into her hole, but the hurricane had caved it in. She wandered to the group of animals. "Did the hurricane demolish your home too?"

Socks pocked his head out of the hole. "As you can see, no. Come on in. We're taking in pets that are escaping the hurricane. But you don't look like a pet..." Socks mumbled the last part under his breath as he raked in more leaves for bedding.

Form:

Name: Dagmar

Color/Markings: Silver grey (Like Wildcat)

Pet/Wild: Feral Cat

Personality: Defensive, wary around people but can be very friendly when get to know someone.

Other: half wild cat. Quite big for a feral cat.

-----------------------------

Dagmar struggled to stay attached to her tree. She'd stayed there,

No humans had ever wanted her. She was a stray, a wild cat a feral cat.

Dagmar struggled against the wind to claw down the tree to the ground base of the tree. She decided to hide at the base where the tree roots were anchored down. Staying there, she waited for the Storm to pass.

Splash shoke off the leaves that covered him and yawned. He was getting hungry. Splash poked his head out of the burrow and searched for a nearby bug. Instead of a bug, he found a cat against a tree. Going back down into the burrow, Splash alerted Socks.

Name: Astarri

Color/Markings: Blue feathers....well, she is a Blue Jay

Pet/Wild: Blue Jay (pet)

Personality: very curious about things and never leaves a detail out of mind

Other: very strong flyer.

Astarri saw a hole with pets in it. She flew down to look at it. "If anyone is there, come out! You will be flooded out! The rain is only three miles away!"

((Hey!))

"You in the tree! Get down here! That tree will fall if you stay in it to long!" Socks yelled at the silver cat. He turned to the Blue Jay, "No, we won't. But if we are, I took my tank and buried it so that if we were flooded, we could go in there."

Dagmar looked down, seeing the ferret's Brown face looking up at her.

The Wind Howled and Lightning spiked the sky as she edged away from the tree.

Thunder rolled overhead as she spotted where the ferrets face was, she noticed a small blue feather. Dagmar, slowly clawed down to the base.

Dagmar shook her fur as she tried to get the wet out of it.

"Nasty weasther, pity the humans have gone..." she muttered. "They'd probably have given us a shelter."

Astarri looked dumbfounded. "You don't get it, do you? It's not an average storm. It's what humans call, "Category 5". It's supposed to be a scary storm."