Bah.

Iona

YAY:

•  
  • I finally finished the essay that I've been working on for the last 6 hours or so (it took so long because I kept distracting myself).
  • Back to school tomorrow means no more wasting my whole day sleeping or making myself ill by burning my brains out on my laptop.

NAY:

•  
  • Back to school means classwork, studying, stress, homework, lack of sleep..
  • My sleeping pattern gets completely messed up during the holidays. I've been going to bed at 4am for the past week... falling asleep and waking up in time for school tomorrow is going to be troublesome.
  • I have more homework to do.
  • My cat decided to sleep on my arm last night, but I needed to get out of bed...she refused to let go and when I tried to pull my arm away she attacked it. I now have scratches and puncture wounds all the way up my arm.
  • I have a really sore zit on my nose. Though you'd like to know. *cough* :laughingsmiley:

And those are my yays and nays of tonight o_O

YAY! You finished your essay! Go You!!

Do you have melatonin or something else to help you sleep? Chamomile tea helps too, sometimes, or lavender.

As for the homework, sorry, but I can't figure out a way to magically or otherwise fix that. :P You'll just have to get moving on it, lol.

Too bad about the cat scratches... Yours weren't deserved like the ones I got yesterday.... I gave my kitten a bath. She was stinky. She needed a bath. LOL.

Dunno what to say about that last bit :P

Hopefully next time you post, your YAYs will outweigh your NAYs. :P

The homework was my fault. I spent my days off doing things on neopets, watching TV, chatting online and wasting time. 0:)

Oh my. Lol, my cat would destroy me if I tried to do that to her. Yay for those cats who love swimming!

Thanks for responding to my yays and nays :P Yes, hopefully!

I can understand your sleeping pattern problem I have that after every vacations^^" Actually I have it now xD Its 1 am (I have to check the am pm thing every time I dont get that at all ^^""""") here I should go to bed ><"

But at least your cat sleeps near you^^"

Mine just walks in, wake me up so I can pet her for 10 minuets then she usually bites me (yes a love bite but it still hurts <<") and then she leaves -_-"

But yes the scratches aren't good *nod*

Aha, that's funny about your cat. :P

Mine sleeps on my bed every night. Usually at my feet but sometimes on my pillow, depending on what mood she's in.

My last cat did that too oÒ I miss that really *sigh*

Sometimes my kitty is nice and sleeps next to my head after I petted her^^" But thats around 4 or 5 am before that she is busy outside^^

But there is no better way to fall asleep as when a cat is purring!

And to the bath thing.... I would look pretty tattered after that ^^"

I think my cat spends about 90% of her time sleeping. >.>

Thats why I would like to be a cat oÒ

I thought mine was sleeping all day till i figured out that she is really night active. We have a lot of cats in the neighborhood and we have one of the biggest garden around.

In the evenings and at night (when I'm outside smoking) I began to observe her and she is always busy to keep our garden cat free xD She's a little fighter =DD

And since we aren't at home during most of the day it isn't interesting for her to be awake. She sleeps and every hour she goes on her inspection walkway.

My kitten, Jasmine, is Manx/Siamese cross. Both breeds love water. She was just angry at me for taking so long. She didn't mind the water at all. It was warm enough, and she got dried off as soon as I took her out of the water. I plan on giving her regular baths until she either realizes they are not bad things, or actually gets mad at me as soon as I start trying :P

@siemis

hehe, it's funny watching cats guarding their territory.

mine doesn't really fight, I think she's a coward, she just crouches there glaring and yowling >.>

@ Rose,

Woah, she was a water liking cat all along?

My dad tried to put my cat in the bath once, she refused point blanc to allow herself to be put in.. and escaped immediately.