Whaaaat?

vampire_girl

So I was playing Shenkuu Warrior II and after half and hour I hardly made to break Abigail's score xD

But the problem is I sent score and it says "Do'h... Can't send score in Offline Mode!"

Is it trying to say that my Internet got disconnected when I sent score or?? :grrr:

I'm not sure. The Internet is not working properly today. Etc. I click on etc. Shop Wizard and on Tab is that Neopets star and it looks like the page had loaded but it's completely empty. Blank. And in Tab is the link instead of "Neopets- Shops owned by the ow..."

It disonnets every 15-20 minutes on 10 seconds or so.... :angry:

But if counting my luck, I wouldn't wonder if that happened to me... *facepalm*

I'm not sure. The Internet is not working properly today. Etc. I click on etc. Shop Wizard and on Tab is that Neopets star and it looks like the page had loaded but it's completely empty. Blank. And in Tab is the link instead of "Neopets- Shops owned by the ow..."

That exact same thing is happening to me! almost anywhere i go on NP it takes me to a blank page. but its only on NP. I have to refresh 3 times max for it to work.