Faerie Quest

Batman

I know you aren't supposed to do things that get np on side accounts. Well I was attempting to do a faerie quest. I jumped on my side account and I accidentally clicked on the link for the faerie quest that neo has on the first page. Now I have an item from my main and my side. Should I send in a ticket saying I accidentally did it? I know they say things like playing games on your side is okay as long as you don't play them on your main on the same day but what is the rule for this?

I would say you're fine. They realize accidents happen. Since you've already done it on your main, you can't avoid it. But I'd say, just be extra careful not to do it again. They understand one time things. It's when it's consistently happening.

I know you aren't supposed to do things that get np on side accounts. Well I was attempting to do a faerie quest. I jumped on my side account and I accidentally clicked on the link for the faerie quest that neo has on the first page. Now I have an item from my main and my side. Should I send in a ticket saying I accidentally did it? I know they say things like playing games on your side is okay as long as you don't play them on your main on the same day but what is the rule for this?

I accidentally did the same thing today while trying to get to a page that would display the navigation links correctly for me. -___- All I wanted was to get off the main page lol, I didn't even think about that particular link not being a good choice until it was too late. Definitely discard the item you got (and discard, not donate, in this kind of situation -- donating keeps the item in the economy whereas discarding "destroys" it completely); beyond that I wouldn't get too worked up about it, TNT can tell the difference between a one time "oops" vs. a person who's "accidentally" collecting on their side every day. ;)