Igloo Garage sale

Tank Girl

I don't know if anyone's already posted about this but I've noticed the last few days that I haven't been able to buy as many items from the Igloo Garage Sale as I used to.

I thought the allowance was ten, but it now seems to be 5?

Really? It definitely was 10 the last time I rs'd there, but it's been a while. That's kinda bizarre. I've actually got some time today for a change, so I might as well give it a try and see if I get the same result. *goes to check it out*

EDIT: well, after getting repeatedly distracted right at the restock lol, I did finally manage to buy 5 items and can still refresh the shop (can still see items, not getting the "you have maxed out, please come back tomorrow" screen yet), so I would say the limit seems to still be 10. I see that you live in the UK...maybe it's a time zone thing? That is, let's say you bought items from the IGS on two different days for you, like 5 items at night right before bed and then 5 more when you woke up; but because of the time zone difference it was actually on the same Neoday so they all counted toward the same 10-item limit? That's the only explanation that makes sense to me; if you're sure that's not the case, then I would suggest submitting a bug report just to see if anything is going awry. :)