Who do you fanboy?

Mira

Who do you fanboy (have a crush on)?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you fanboy (have a crush on)?

• Mira
    • Hannah
    • Anime
    • Gibil (now *Snowy*)
    • julie_kofoed1980
    • I'm a straight girl
    • I hate them all
    • I don't like any of them that way, I see them all as just friends
    • I'm a gay man

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Anime cuz we had an awesome convo on nm and I told her she should make one of these and that I would vote for her, but yeah. Here, Mira, I shall give you some virtual chocolates. *gives virtual chocolates* anyway, if Jasper comes around, when are the results for the December Art Contest going to be posted?

I voted for Anime cuz we had an awesome convo on nm and I told her she should make one of these and that I would vote for her, but yeah. Here, Mira, I shall give you some virtual chocolates. *gives virtual chocolates* anyway, if Jasper comes around, when are the results for the December Art Contest going to be posted?

*Throws chocolate in rapandula's face* You sicken me.

Yay! Thank you to who voted for me. I shall worship you even though I have no idea who you are.

That was me! I gave you a vote because you really needed it and I saw you on the forums a little bit and I think your cool so I voted for you!

That was me! I gave you a vote because you really needed it and I saw you on the forums a little bit and I think your cool so I voted for you!

Aww, thaks for the vote!

Ha,she never got a vote...y'see, you should have had more people in the Poll...

as she said she did get 2 votes

oh and yea i agree,

theres only 4 out of the how many active other females out there? xD

The problem was it was too rushed. She shoulda have given ppl a chance to sign up formally as anime was doing, then have the polling.

Actually, the majority voted that the poll should be about fans not crushes. And a lot of us signed up and like Mira said, she just couldn't wait for Anime to make the poll ^_^

Actually, the majority voted that the poll should be about fans not crushes. And a lot of us signed up and like Mira said, she just couldn't wait for Anime to make the poll ^_^

Anime was taking way too long.